lundi 7 novembre 2016

Wait, what the….? Are they not gonna show us who……………OH MY GOD, NOT……NO…oh shit,no. Come on. NO. No. No. No. No. No.No! No!  Oh come on, don’t do this to us now. Oh good God. No, please.

Well, at least that is over……NO!!! NO, how fucking dare you guys!?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*I’m gonna be sick

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Wait, not…..NO, like really, REALLY NO!

Aw shit. Dude, what the fuck? Wait…not the axe…shitballs no. Please, I mean, I know I begged before but that was just pre-begging. Please NO to this. Wait, that son of a bitc…..
This is too much. Oh Maggie. My heart aches for a fictional character when there are real people in my life who need my achy breaky heart. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why are you doing this to us, Walking Dead? Why do you hurt those who love you most?

But my God that was good TV (even though I feel like I was just beaten). Oh, and don’t even get me started on the tears shed during that ever so cruel “final supper” shot, that was just wrong on so many levels….                                          
  But I really feel like Rick’s eyes at the end of the episode best summed it all up….  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire