lundi 7 novembre 2016



I’ve never taken one of those quizzes, but I know – and nobody can convince me otherwise – that my patronus is a dragon. I liked – no, loved – dragons before they were cool. You know, like every other person who has read A Song of Ice and Fire – not Game of Thrones, mind you – before HBO picked it up. (Yeah, that’s me, too.) I believe you all know what I mean.
So, when artist Branka of My Dragon Spirit got in touch with us, I knew there was no way we’re going to pass up on the chance to share her work with everyone.Branka has a small yet wondrous silk dragon scarf collection; and when I say wondrous, I mean wondrous. These three samples will remove all doubt.



And, pure irresistible white.




Like what you see?
There’s more in the collection – from regal blue to dainty pink – which you can browse here. You can also see more of Branka’s work online:
Now here’s the part where you breathe out a stream of fire in excitement.
We’re giving away one of the scarves – any from the collection – this week.
All you need to do – meh, you already know what you have to do, so go ahead and make sure you grab all the chances you can get to win a silk dragon scarf.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire