samedi 19 novembre 2016

These Star Wars Suits Will Leave You Speechless

Whether it’s because you are imagining just how awesome you’d look in them, or you can’t believe that anyone would wear these suits on a regular day (I think Comic Con would suit just fine – see what I did there? – I wouldn’t know.
What I know is that there are people who have never worn a suit and would never dream to think of wearing one.
If you’re a die-hard Star Wars fan, however, and you have no qualms about standing out in the crowd, then you want these Star Wars suits in your wardrobe. 
I have to be honest – I am probably the last person to approach when it comes to fashion advice. Additionally, I am not the biggest Star Wars fan. Last, I don’t like standing out (all my fandom clothing and accessories are subtle – at least I’d like think so).
That being said, I can’t imagine myself wearing either of these suits.
BUT all of the above simply points to one thing – don’t pay attention to my opinion about these interesting Star Wars suits.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire